Service providers in the highly dynamic healthcare sector face a complex legal environment. BianchiSchwald has comprehensive expertise in both public and private healthcare law. Our clients include healthcare provider groups of companies, clinics, doctors, therapists, labs, other providers of healthcare services, industry associations, pharmaceutical companies as well as insurance companies. We combine our legal expertise with deep market knowledge and supply service providers with legal advice in all matters including public law and administrative law issues.
- Assistance with obtaining operating approvals as well as in relation to procedures for service providers to be listed on applicable cantonal lists of clinics being authorized to provide medical care services under the Swiss Federal Act on Health Care Insurance (KVG);
- Representation in price setting and reimbursement procedures;
- Leading contractual negotiations with insurers and network partners;
- Assistance with data protection/non-disclosure obligations in the health care sector;
- Providing sector-specific support in relation to national as well as cross-border employment, management, outsourcing and employment leasing contracts, as well as obtaining the necessary permits;
- Representation of clients before all competent authorities, state courts, professional tribunals as well as arbitration panels in industry-specific disputes.