The procurement of goods and services by public or publicly financed entities represents a considerable market. The law of public procurement is however very fragmented and creates uncertainty for both the contracting entities and the bidders. BianchiSchwald helps them navigate their way through this complex legal environment.
- Advising authorities on the structure of the invitations to tender;
- Representing authorities, contractors and suppliers before cantonal and federal administrative courts;
- Drafting and negotiating procurement contracts;
- Advising clients on the scope of public procurement laws and articulations among said laws;
- Issuing expert opinions on issues relating to public procurement law.