The real estate and construction team of BianchiSchwald has an impressive track record in the field. Its legal expertise includes both transactional and regulatory work and covers the entire spectrum of real estate activities: real estate management and leases, construction, public procurement, zoning, urban planning, mobility, environment, sustainable development, real estate, financing and investments. The team represents all types of real estate professionals, whether in the private or public sector: real estate agencies/companies, brokers, banks, general contractors, architects, promoters, investors, fund managers, public institutions, foundations and local administrations. We help our clients get their projects off the ground, settle their disputes and navigate through a dense and complex regulatory environment. They benefit from the trusting relationships we have built with the judicial, political and administrative authorities.
- Advising on commercial and residential leases and representing landlords and tenants before courts;
- Assisting both private and public players in real estate development projects (including zoning and construction laws) and urban and mobility planning;
- Advising on real estate transactions, including single asset or portfolio acquisitions and sale and lease back transactions;
- Assisting owners and financial institutions in real estate and securitization;
- Drafting of architect and contractor agreements;
- Advising clients on property and facility management agreements;
- Handling environmental matters related to real estate, including hazardous waste or contaminated properties;
- Representing clients in all types of real estate related litigations;
- Advising pension funds and insurers on real estate regulations;
- Filing permits for acquisitions of real estate by foreign-controlled entities;
- Advising on second home owners regulations;
- Conducting legal due diligence on real estate assets.