Owners, managers and corporations work in a complex and increasingly hostile business environment. BianchiSchwald supports them in all defence proceedings they might face, in criminal or administrative investigations by local or federal authorities. Given the international scope of most matters, the team’s extensive experience in international judicial and administrative assistance procedures is key to our clients’ success.
- Representation of clients in the context of white collar crimes, including fraud, insider trading, money laundering and corruption;
- Conduct internal investigations for corporation to assess possible criminal and regulatory breaches by managers and employees;
- Assistance to banks and other corporations in establishing and developing their compliance programs, codes of conduct and whistle-blowing programs;
- Assistance to corporations in connection with regulatory supervision in the financial services industry and competition matters;
- Assistance to clients in tracing and freezing assets in Switzerland.