BianchiSchwald is recognized for providing highly specialized services to players in the banking and financial industries in Switzerland and abroad: banks, securities dealers, wealth managers, investment funds, fund managers, insurance companies, brokers, trading companies and private clients. We offer the full range of transactional and regulatory services to clients in the banking sector and financial and capital markets.
- Advice in regulatory and transactional matters;
- Licensing of banks, securities dealers, insurance companies and other financial institutions;
- Establishing a presence in Switzerland (including branches and representative offices);
- Drafting banking agreements and documentation;
- Legal and compliance issues;
- Outsourcing and IT security;
- Anti-money laundering and other corporate crimes;
- Enforcement proceedings before regulatory authorities (FINMA, SIX Swiss Exchange, etc.);
- Representation of clients in civil and criminal cases;
- Corporate transactions in the financial industry;
- The financing side of transactions;
- Advice to investment funds;
- Assistance in structuring financial products;
- Tax advice to financial institutions.