The sports law team provides comprehensive advice and legal services to clients in the sports industry, from international federations to athletes, sport agencies, broadcasters, sponsors and organisers of sport events. Our expertise extends to sport-related contracts, sport regulations and sport litigations.
- Representing sports organisations and federations before the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Lausanne;
- Drafting and negotiating marketing, sponsorship and merchandising agreements;
- Advising broadcasters, media and sport event right holders on broadcasting rights;
- Assisting clubs and players regarding both employment as well as transfer agreements;
- Providing legal assistance in doping matters and representing clients in doping cases.